5 Reasons to Buy a Custom Built PC
- It’s usually cheaper to have a custom PC built. Peck PC can usually save you money in the long run and we back our products and we offer a 2 year warranty on all parts and labor.
Our exclusive 2 year warranty is unlike Big PC manufacturers. We include our 2 year warranty in the price of every PC we build.
- You Can Upgrade the Parts You Want When You Want.One of the main reasons to build your own workstation is to ensure you get exactly what you want and need. When you need to upgrade your machine, it is very easy to swap out any one part, or even two. You can do that on a pre-assembled workstation, but then you may void all of your warranties.
- Individual Parts Come with Their Own Warranty That Could Be Longer. Pre-assembled workstations often come with a one-year warranty that is upgradable for an extra charge. Individual parts cost less to replace, so the manufacturer’s warranty may last longer. It’s worth taking this into consideration.
- It’s Much Easier to Get Exactly What You Want. Workstations typically come in a predetermined package. This makes manufacturing them easier, but it also means you may be paying for features you don’t want or need. Nobody wants that. Piecing together your own system means you get only what you want.
- No Bloat Ware. Computer manufacturers often install software on their machines in an effort to differentiate themselves from their competition. What really happens is that there is extra junk on your desktop that you can either ignore, deal with, or uninstall. This takes time and effort. When you create your own machine, the only software installed is what you install.